Publisher : Aeria Games, R2 Games
Status : Launched
Subscription Model : Free to Play
Release Date : October 25, 2012
|Genre : RPG||Guilds : Yes||Grind : Medium|
|Graphics : 2D High||PVP : Yes||Population : Low|
|Price : Free||PVE : Yes||System Requirements : Low|
|Crafting : No||Originality : Low||Distribution : Digital Download|
|Sound Effects : Low||Character Customization : Low||Violence : Low|
|Item Mall :||Type : Fantasy||Platform : Client Based|
An overview for this game is coming soon!
Wartune Featured Video
- Nova Genesis is LIVE! To set forth on a brand new adventure, check out the lates...- Wartune at R2Games.com's Facebook Wall
Nova Genesis is LIVE! To set forth on a brand new adventure, check out the latest title from R2Games today! http://r2gam.es/NovaGenesis
- Fri, 06 Feb 2015
- Due to recent changes in VAT laws for online businesses in the European Union, R...- Wartune at R2Games.com's Facebook Wall
Due to recent changes in VAT laws for online businesses in the European Union, R2Games is now obligated to begin collecting VAT from players in all EU countries. Please visit this forum post for the full list of current VAT rates in each EU member state: http://r2gam.es/1L9qRkT
[Announcement] EU VAT Update
Dear players, We have been informed that the European Union (EU) has adopted new VAT laws for all online businesses. R2Games is legally obligated... - Mon, 26 Jan 2015
- R2Games is proud to announce that its first browser CCG - Summoner’s Legion, wil...- Wartune at R2Games.com's Facebook Wall
R2Games is proud to announce that its first browser CCG - Summoner’s Legion, will be launching its first server on 2015/01/21 at 07:00 PST (Jan. 21st 23:00 GMT+8). We look forward to seeing you there! http://r2gam.es/1BdAlG3
- Wed, 21 Jan 2015
- Open Beta is in full swing! Check it out at http://r2gam.es/NovaGenesis- Wartune at R2Games.com's Facebook Wall
Open Beta is in full swing! Check it out at http://r2gam.es/NovaGenesis
- Mon, 12 Jan 2015
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from R2Games.
Take part in our special Holid...- Wartune at R2Games.com's Facebook Wall
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from R2Games.
Take part in our special Holiday event at http://r2gam.es/HappyR2Holidays!
- Thu, 25 Dec 2014
- Coming Soon!
- Three unique classes: Knight, Archer, and Mage.
- Mages: as Masters of Magic, Mages can summon powerful spells to both attack enemies and heal allies.
- Knights: in their iron-clad armor, are capable of wielding two-handed weapons to stun forces and slice enemies in twain! Knights can also raise a mighty shield to protect their friends.
- Archers: with their speed and stealth, are known for their use of ranged attacks and sniper abilities. Coupled with specialized attack methods, the Archer is a force to be reckoned with!
- Astral System: In addition to your skills and stats, Wartune features an innovative Astral System where you can collect and synthesize stars in thousands of different combinations to give your character the unique edge it deserves.
- Daily Adventures: Wartune has over 20 daily quests and 20 Bounty quests you can do every day to gain gold, experience, and other valuable loot! With so much to do, you will never be bored.
- PvP Battles: Wartune features 2 types of PvP battles, one-on-one battles and group arenas. You can either choose to battle opponents one-to-one, or you and your friends or guild mates can battle other small groups in an open arena. May the best player win!
- Hundred Player BOSS Battles: you never need to go it alone! Every day, various bosses spawn and anyone can join the fight to take them down! But only the players who do the most damage will receive rewards. How much damage will you do?
- Quick Time Event (QTE) Combat System: A classic problem with turn-by-turn combat in the past has been the lack of involvement by the player in the action. You just click and the combat runs its self. With Wartune’s QTE system, you choose your action, but then must put in a random series of keys in a short timeframe to give your attack an added boost! You are directly involved in the game combat for the whole battle!
- Coming Soon!
Have you written a guide for Wartune, and want to see your guide on Gamingclimax.com? Email us your guide at [email protected]. If your guide is approved, it will be displayed in this section of the website for Wartune.
Legend tells of a magic artifact called the God’s Harp.
The God’s Harp is an artifact that was used to create the universe and even the lesser gods by the High Goddess herself; the power of it is beyond imagination. Where it originally came from, no one knows. But these lesser gods grew to desire its great power and a great war broke out among the gods of light and dark to gain control of it. This was known as the Seraphic War. Eventually, the High Goddess poured out all her power and split the harp into many pieces before she sank into deep sleep. Saliora, the Goddess of Light, made an alliance with Dibalis, the God of the Underworld, to rule the world as king and queen and never wage battle for power again.
For a time, the universe seemed safe and peace returned to the world. But no one suspected that somewhere beyond the gods’ perception, a horrible dark space, the Void, was growing.
Countless kinds of evil have been growing rapidly in the Void, and casting their greedy eyes on the bright and glorious world of mankind. But their disordered nature made them unable to organize into an army, until one day, someone stood up and became their leader: Yaros, the King of Destruction.
There is a description of Yaros in an old epic poem: “Even Death fears his horror. Eternal fires of hell burns on his crimson skin; wings of abyss extend on the back of his giant body. Where ever he goes, even the air shall burn.”
Yaros was the eldest son of Dibalis and Saliora. Inspite of their desire for peace, Yaros grew to love power, and worship, and bloodshed. Yaros rebelled against his parents and began to wage war against the creatures of the Void, in the shopes of beating them into submission. But they were too strong for him. But his younger brother, Ibalize, was a great tactician and a well organized being. Eventually, Yaros corrupted his younger brother and convinced him to lead his armies into the Void. Ibalize became a great military leader and became his brother’s greatest general. Yaros and Ibalize easily defeated the creatures of the Void and their army grew by the thousands. Yaros, Ibalize, and their abysmal troops then turned their eyes on the world of man. The smoke of war enveloped the whole world. The three continents, Gaia, Anapix, and Aegon, were all burning with the fires of war. Countless beautiful and fertile plains and forests turned into barren deserts and swamps.
The human warriors tried their best to resist. But in front of Yaros’ overwhelming power, they only fell into despair. Fortunately, the humans still had a great hero — a sacred sword master Aklorn.
Aklorn, the strongest man of the Yaloran Empire, the only human civilization organized into a united force, decided to remove the main source of this war, the military commander Ibalize. To this end, the Yaloran High Priest endowed one of the God’s Harp shards to Aklorn, along with all hope of humankind’s survival.
Aklorn knew he would never return. No one knows exactly what happened during the battle between the sacred sword master and Ibalize; both of them just vanished in the end. The humans lost their great hero, but Yaros lost his greatest ally and general and the abysmal troops once again fell into chaos, not able to launch any single powerful attacks again.
After all the years of fighting evil, the humans are fatigued to the extreme; the beast races, though chaotic with no central leader, still rampage the land, seizing their chance and taking over the humans territories, one by one. In these turbulent days, people are longing for peace, they are looking for a savior, and a new chapter is waiting to be opened…
- We currently have no Giveaways for Wartune. Please make sure you join our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter to be the first to know when we start a new giveaway or contest.
- We currently have no fansites listed for Wartune. Do you own a fansite that you would like linked here? Just send us an email with your contact details and a link to your fansite to [email protected].