Publisher : Infinite Game Publishing
Status : Launched
Subscription Model : Free to Play
Release Date : August 7, 2012
|Genre : RPG||Guilds : Yes||Grind :|
|Graphics : 2D High||PVP : Yes||Population :|
|Price : Free||PVE : Yes||System Requirements :|
|Crafting : No||Originality : Medium||Distribution :|
|Sound Effects :||Character Customization : High||Violence :|
|Item Mall : Yes||Type : Sci-Fi||Platform :|
MechWarrior Online Overview
A tactical BattleMech simulation set in 3049 AD. As a pilot known as a “MechWarrior”, you are about to take control of the most powerful mechanical battle units the universe has ever seen.
MechWarrior Online Featured Video
- Some great screenshots of the Adder! See the full announcement at: http://mwomer...- MechWarrior Online's Facebook Wall
Some great screenshots of the Adder! See the full announcement at: http://mwomercs.com/news/2014/04/838-adder-screenshots-revealed
Built to emulate Inner Sphere design methodology, the Adder packs a punch with its twin-ER PPCs and single Flamer. In its default configuration, it’s a decently fast ‘Mech equipped with some heavy, long-range, direct-fire firepower. To help handle the massive heat generated by its ER PPCs, the Adder also comes equipped with 11 double-heat sinks, though a moderate use of chain-fire is recommended to prevent excessive overheating.
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014
- Senior Systems Engineer Karl Berg sits down with our friends at No Guts No Galax...- MechWarrior Online's Facebook Wall
Senior Systems Engineer Karl Berg sits down with our friends at No Guts No Galaxy Podcast with his thoughts on the future of MechWarrior Online from the inside.
Check it out now on SoundCloud:
Looking for even more Mech-blasting action? Watch our official livestream on right now at http://twitch.tv/MechWarrior
NGNG #109 with Karl Berg (Senior Systems Engineer @ PGI) is LIVE!
In this episode, Phil, Daeron and the crew sit down with Karl Berg, Senior Systems Engineer at Piranha Games, and discuss MechWarrior Online, as well as the War Room Podcast, Community-run Leagues and Tournaments, Community-made Content, and more! - Tue, 22 Apr 2014
- This weekend you can win a free unreleased Phoenix Mech! Win 5 games anytime bef...- MechWarrior Online's Facebook Wall
This weekend you can win a free unreleased Phoenix Mech! Win 5 games anytime before April 22 at 10am PDT, and get the Thunderbolt TDR-9S with a MechBay for Free!
No Opt-in required. Track your progress and redeem your TDR-9S & MechBay on the Challenges page at https://mwomercs.com/profile/stats?type=challenges
- Fri, 18 Apr 2014
- Our latest patch is now live!
See the full patch notes at http://mwomercs.com/g...- MechWarrior Online's Facebook Wall
Our latest patch is now live!
See the full patch notes at http://mwomercs.com/game/patch-notes
-SRM cooldown reduction
-New `Mechs have been unlocked! Get acquainted with the 6 new Phoenix Variants:
6 New Phoenix Variants Revealed!
“Everyone radio in and prepare to regroup at my coordinates” Hauptmann Ava Seraphina said before looking around at the numerous reado... - Tue, 15 Apr 2014
- Who remembers "Paintball Mode?"- MechWarrior Online's Facebook Wall
Who remembers "Paintball Mode?"
NGNG: Critical Hits comic strip
Critical Hits #62: Barn-Door
Artist: Rudy Valle - Mon, 14 Apr 2014
- Coming Soon!
Have you written a guide for MechWarrior Online, and want to see your guide on Gamingclimax.com? Email us your guide at [email protected]. If your guide is approved, it will be displayed in this section of the website for MechWarrior Online.
Story coming Soon!
- We currently have no Giveaways for MechWarrior Online. Please make sure you join our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter to be the first to know when we start a new giveaway or contest.
- We currently have no fansites listed for MechWarrior Online. Do you own a fansite that you would like linked here? Just send us an email with your contact details and a link to your fansite to [email protected].