Publisher : Sony Online Entertainment
Status : Launched
Subscription Model : Free to Play
Release Date : November 08, 2004
|Genre : RPG||Guilds : Yes||Grind : Medium|
|Graphics : 3D Medium||PVP : Yes||Population : Medium|
|Price : Free||PVE : Yes||System Requirements : Medium|
|Crafting : Yes||Originality : Medium||Distribution : Digital Download|
|Sound Effects : Medium||Character Customization : High||Violence : Medium|
|Item Mall : Yes||Type : Fantasy||Platform : Client Based|
EverQuest II Overview
A sequel to the extremely popular, EverQuest, EverQuest II is a futuristic MMORPG, taking place in a fantasy world 500 years later than the original Everquest story. Create your own character in the world of Norrath, where you can explore, indulge in exciting journeys, and gain currency and experience. With the same tradeskill system as the original EverQuest, EverQuest II keeps some of the same main aspects that made EverQuest so popular, while incorporating state of the art graphic updates and expansions. Choose between 19 races and 24 classes, as you advance up to 90 levels of interactive game play. EverQuest II is a great addition to the legendary EverQuest, offering its own individuality, while keeping tradition alive.
EverQuest II Featured Video
- Do you follow @WindstalkerEQ2 on Twitter? Sometimes you get early insider inform...- EverQuest 2's Facebook Wall
Do you follow @WindstalkerEQ2 on Twitter? Sometimes you get early insider information...like this!:
"Double XP weekend -- all types including guild XP - and Vault Sale starts tomorrow at noon PDT and runs through Monday, 11:59pm PDT! #eq2"
Holly Longdale (WindstalkerEQ2) on Twitter
The latest from Holly Longdale (@WindstalkerEQ2). Gamerette, optimist, budding foodie, general ponderer of stuff. And producer of EQ2!. San Diego - Thu, 23 May 2013
- Dexella will be chatting with Legends of Norrath Producer Mark Tuttle on today's...- EverQuest 2's Facebook Wall
Dexella will be chatting with Legends of Norrath Producer Mark Tuttle on today's webcast. Tune in to hear about Loremaster and other upcoming LON news! http://www.twitch.tv/soe
Sony Online Entertainment
SOE Webcast: Loremaster 05.23.13 - Thu, 23 May 2013
- - EverQuest 2's Facebook Wall
E3 Platinum Gamer Sweepstakes
Attend E3, the world's premier trade show for computer and video games and related products, as SOE’s Platinum Gamer! This is your chance to win one free pass to attend E3 and see all the excitement! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. VOID WHERE... - Wed, 22 May 2013
- Legends of Norrath is coming down for a brief update. It will be back up by 11:0...- EverQuest 2's Facebook Wall
Legends of Norrath is coming down for a brief update. It will be back up by 11:00 am PDT. [Dexella] - Wed, 22 May 2013
- Windstalker shares a quick update on the EQ2 forums, including some out-of-game...- EverQuest 2's Facebook Wall
Windstalker shares a quick update on the EQ2 forums, including some out-of-game artwork from one of the artists! [Dexella]
House poll & the art of modeling? | EverQuest 2 Forums
Hey folks, We're going to end the Prestige Home poll on Tuesday next week (May 28) and post the results on Wednesday, May 29. Then we will start working... - Wed, 22 May 2013
- Coming Soon!
Have you written a guide for EverQuest II, and want to see your guide on Gamingclimax.com? Email us your guide at [email protected]. If your guide is approved, it will be displayed in this section of the website for EverQuest II.
Story coming Soon!
- We currently have no Giveaways for EverQuest II. Please make sure you join our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter to be the first to know when we start a new giveaway or contest.
- We currently have no fansites listed for EverQuest II. Do you own a fansite that you would like linked here? Just send us an email with your contact details and a link to your fansite to [email protected].