Publisher : Ankama Games
Status : Launched
Subscription Model : Free to Play
Release Date : September 01, 2005
Mac Compatible : Yes
|Genre : RPG||Guilds : Yes||Grind : Medium|
|Graphics : 2D High||PVP : Yes||Population : High|
|Price : Free with Premium||PVE : Yes||System Requirements : Low|
|Crafting : Yes||Originality : Medium||Distribution : Digital Download|
|Sound Effects : Medium||Character Customization : Low||Violence : Medium|
|Item Mall : No||Type : Fantasy||Platform : Client Based|
Dofus is a flash based, fantasy MMORPG where gamers are in control of a avatar who they navigate in the third person. Level up and gain experience points by completing quests and defeating monsters and enemies. With new levels and experience come new skills and equipment as well as the option to upgrade spells. With fourteen character classes and a variety of professions to choose from as you level up, the options in this game are limitless. With turn based combat and bright intriguing graphics, Dofus is a great addition to the world of MMORPGs. Dofus is a fascinating MMORPG, mainly in part to the option in classes and professions.
Dofus Featured Video
- Your Server is Merging!- DOFUS, the strategic MMORPG
It’s a planetary event that will go down in the history of the game. For the first time, multiple DOFUS servers will combine into one, and your server will be part of it within the next few days! Don’t worry, we’ve got everything you need to know about what to expect.
Soon, your server will be joined with several others to create a new, mega-server! The merge will officially take place on May 2, 2017 during the weekly maintenance. When the dust clears, the servers Rushu, Rosal, Shika, Solar, Zatoishwan, Dark Vlad, Padgref, Ereziah, Nehra, Aermyne, will emerge, united, under the new name of ECHO!
What should I do to prepare for the server merge?
In general, you don’t have to do anything special to prepare for the merge. Our teams will take care of moving everyone’s banks, houses, characters, inventories, guilds, alliances, and mounts to the same location. But! There are a few things that we want to be sure to point out.
- All alliance prisms will be removed during the server merge. It’s important to note that the nuggets stored on those prisms will be destroyed during the merge, so please be sure you collect yours before the start of the server fusion maintenance!
- We also recommend not deleting any characters in the week leading up to the server merge, as a precaution.
- At 00:01 (Paris Time) on Saturday, April 29, it will no longer be possible to add new offers to the Kama Exchange. The offers that will be already available at this time will remain available, so feel free to keep buying and/or selling Ogrines and/or Kamas up until then. The Kama Exchange will become fully available again once the merge is complete.
Also, it would probably be a good idea to re-read the devblog that discusses how life on the new server might be different, particularly for people who owned houses on multiple old servers. You can also watch the dev discussion video of the server merge process from Gamakna #0 for even more answers to your questions. And if you should ever forget where to find all of these resources, there’s also a Server Merge Masterpost on the CM Blog, ready to help you out.
We should note that you will not be able to transfer your characters for the entire week before the server merge. It’s a bit of a waste of money when everyone will be together so very soon, after all!
Because the server merge will take some time, we have elected to start the Weekly Maintenance at 3:00 (Paris Time) on Tuesday, May 2, so that it may end earlier, at an estimated 13:00 (Paris Time).
So, now that you know, sit back, relax, and get ready for the moment that you’ll be recounting to groups of enraptured newbies years from now… the server merge of May 2, 2017!
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017
- Dungeon Rusher #14: Ush- DOFUS, the strategic MMORPG
The new Dungeon Rusher is here! He can’t stand his fur being rubbed the wrong way and he’s not the purring kind: in this 14th installment, Ush, the sneaky feline will be waiting resolutely for you on his cushion! And as usual, there's a brand new shield to be won.
From Saturday, April 29th at 00:01 (Paris Time) until Sunday April 30th at 23:59 (Paris Time), get ready to rub up against a not so cuddly Kikitty. Ush Galesh is waiting to welcome you in person (and it won’t be a warm welcome) in his lair in the new Dungeon Rusher!
Son of the God Ecaflip and a powerful VIP in Bonta, Ush is a passionate fan of Masqueraider masks. He switches shape from terrifying feline to adorable Bow Meow and back again without warning, startling his opponents, who never know which pussycat they’re dealing with...
Ready to check him for fleeflees? If you make it out alive, the Ush shield will be yours*!
*Offer valid once per account. Monsters killed in the arena are not counted. - Mon, 24 Apr 2017
- Check out the Gamakna #1 Summary!- DOFUS, the strategic MMORPG
Gamakna #1 is coming soon, so we thought it was time you had a summary of what to expect!
The end of the month is approaching... Gamakna #1 will be released at the end of next week!
The latest news from the world of Amakna will be gathered together in one place, including an update on each project so you know exactly where your favorite game or series is going!
SUMMARY: GAMAKNA #1
But that's not all...
- Topic 1: The Land of the Dead (with Lorko)
- Development sketches: Sidemote (from Maba)
- Topic 2: Ecaflip vs Ouignak - Two Gods for the Price of One
- Topic 3: eSports - Interview with the Orgie Animale team (winners of the DOFUS Cup)
- Game Overview (with Simsoft)
CoverIllustrated by Xa
Editorial by TotIllustrated by Ancestral Z
- Topic 1: A Check-In with Nyom
- Topic 2: Your best memories
- Topic 3: Introducing Yawn, game designer
- Game Overview with Kokillette
- Game Overview with XyaLe
- Topic: Pets Contest: The 4th Familiar
- Topic 1: Community Management! (with Owlie and Recssen)
- Topic 2: Fansite Presentation - MethodWakfu
- Game Overview with BadZ
WAKFU: SEASON 3
- Topic 1: Flash animation with Céline
- Topic 2: Traditional animation with Carlo
- 2 Behind-the-scenes videos
- Project Overview with Ntamak
- Topic 1: The 9th god of Krosmaga
- Topic 2: To Infinity and Beyond!
- Game Overview with Lakha
- Topic 1: The Future of Online Gaming
- Topic 2: On set with... the fuuuuuuuuture!
- Topic 3: Krosmaster Evolution
- Topic: Monster Slaughter
- Overview with PH
- May Releases (x3)
FOCUS ON ANKAMA
- Get some Support!
- 2 Support videos
NEW VIDEOS: Draw me... A Wabbit!
ADDITIONAL ILLUSTRATIONS: Maba
ALL THIS, AND CODES TOO!
Download via the Windows Store
- Fri, 21 Apr 2017
- Promotions and New Emotes!- DOFUS, the strategic MMORPG
From April 20th to 24th (at 23:59, Paris Time), your attitude is our top priority! Enjoy 30% off emotes and discover the two new recruits: Psychotic and Bloody. How’s that for a positive attitude!
Twelvians, we invite you to visit the emote shop and check out our latest offers! A special promotion is waiting for you as well as two brand new emotes, which are sure to hit the target!
In fact, from April 20th to 24th (at 23:59, Paris Time), you will enjoy a 30% discount on emotes. This is the perfect opportunity for Iops to give in to temptation and get a Thinking emote to avoid dying stupid or snap up the Call a Dog emote, which will allow you to, um..., er..., well call a dog, silly. This could prove useful when you need to sniff out an Ouginak!
There are also two other new arrivals in the shop:
- The Psychotic emote (Masqueraider), which will leave no doubt as to your state of mental health.
- The Bloody emote (Sacrier), which is a guaranteed blood rush!
Enjoy! - Thu, 20 Apr 2017
- Fleaster Haven Bag: Sink Your Teeth Into It!- DOFUS, the strategic MMORPG
From April 17th to 24th, you'll be able to really eggspress yourself to your friends, with a Haven Bag decoration that puts the sweet in treats. The Fleaster Haven Bag will be available in the Shop for the entire week, for the price of 3,500 Ogrines.
Attention chocolate lovers! For the traditional Fleaster celebration, Etnop the Meridia at work that day, has given architects and decorators in the World of Twelve a bit of food-loving inspiration, to say the least! That's why, just like last year, they'll be offering you the timelessly fashionable "cocoa and eggshells", which will make your interior look good enough to eat!
Available in the Shop until April 24th for the price of 3,500 Ogrines, this Haven Bag decoration will put chocolaty stars in your eyes (sometimes bigger than your stomach) without you risking putting on so much as an ounce! (Provided that you don't start chewing on the furniture, of course.)
Don't miss out! - Mon, 17 Apr 2017
- Coming Soon!
- Coming Soon!
Have you written a guide for Dofus, and want to see your guide on Gamingclimax.com? Email us your guide at [email protected]. If your guide is approved, it will be displayed in this section of the website for Dofus.
Story coming Soon!
- We currently have no Giveaways for Dofus. Please make sure you join our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter to be the first to know when we start a new giveaway or contest.
- We currently have no fansites listed for Dofus. Do you own a fansite that you would like linked here? Just send us an email with your contact details and a link to your fansite to [email protected].