Publisher : GameDP
Status : In Development
Subscription Model : Free to Play
Release Date :
Mac Compatible :
|Genre :||Guilds :||Grind :|
|Graphics : 3D Low||PVP :||Population :|
|Price : Free||PVE :||System Requirements :|
|Crafting :||Originality :||Distribution : Digital Download|
|Sound Effects :||Character Customization :||Violence :|
|Item Mall :||Type : Fantasy||Platform :|
Chrono Tales Overview
Chrono Tales is a free 3D browser-based MMORPG. The new generation engine provides players with anime-styled 3D graphics via browsers, without client download. Traveling through the time rift, players can explore in the fantasy world of Chrono Tales and save the realm from the resurgent evil. You can challenge immersive quest, forge legendary gear, tame mythological pets and experience much more mainstream MMO features in Chrono Tales.
[Gallery not found]
Chrono Tales Featured Video
- Coming Soon!
- Coming Soon!
- 5 job classes (Warrior, Assassin, Scholar, Mage, and Priest), plus 3 craft professions catering to different player preference.
- Various avatar customization choices.
- Immersing story-based quests with various dungeons/world bosses to challenge.
- Real-time combat system with auto-pilot control liberates players from endless grinding.
- Classic prefix-name equipment system and diverse forge enhancement.
- Innovative pet system allows putting 3 pets in battle at once. Players can battle on mount and even soar with flying mount.
- Astrology System helps players to build up characters with the various combinations of Soul Stars.
- Free PvP gameplay allow players to challenge opponents in different arenas or wild area.
- Weekly Siege War, Large-scale guild warfare for capital dominance.
- Market system that enables players to exchange their items.
- A Premium Mall that provides players with a variety of items to enhance gaming experience.
- Coming Soon!
Have you written a guide for Chrono Tales, and want to see your guide on Gamingclimax.com? Email us your guide at [email protected]. If your guide is approved, it will be displayed in this section of the website for Chrono Tales.
Chroland Era 125, Raymond, the protector of Chroland, led the five Spirit Guardians (Wind, Water, Ice, Earthen and Fire) to launch a fierce battled against Ulam the Hell King on Windy Plateau. After the sacrifice of Fire Spirit Dennis, Ulam was defeated and sealed under the Chancel Relics by the Elf Sword. However, in 133 C.E., Bart, Ulam’s twin brother, gained the remaining power of the Doom Stone and then controlled the Wind Spirit, the Ice Spirit and the Earthen Spirit, planning to set his brother free and have his revenge.
Plotted by Bart, you, an innocent human, were lured to the Elf Town and removed the Elf Sword unintentionally. The seal was broken and Ulam was free. The two demons met and Chroland was facing the unprecedented crisis. Garter, the guardian of Elf Town sent you back to the world 2 years ago right before he died, hoping you could change the history and prevent this crisis.
Back to Chroland Era 131, a stranger (you) came to Elf Town. The mentor of Garter, called Mystic Old Man foresaw the crisis that was destined to happen 2 years later through his ancient astrology. He also found that you were the key person who could change the history of Chroland…
The Chronicle of Chroland
1 C.E.: The Keepers Family came to Chroland and built the Chroland Capital. 51. C.E.: Ron, the chieftain of Keepers Family built Tribal Army to resist the local monsters – Hell Force. 68 C.E.: As Hell Force grew stronger and stronger, they built their base at Hell Furnace. 72 C.E.: Hell Force invaded the Chroland Capital and encountered a tenacious resistance from Tribal Army. Both sides suffered great losses and Tribal Army won ultimately with the help of Raymond, the protector of Chroland. 73 C.E.: Raymond chose 5 brave soldiers from Tribal Army and conferred them the Force of Wind, Force of Water, Force of Earth, Force of Fire and Force of Ice respectively. After that, he went into the Keepers Mountain and lived in seclusion. 83 C.E.: Water Spirit Marian was born. 84 C.E.: Earthen Spirit York was born. 85 C.E.: Ice Spirit Durand and Wind Spirit Lynd were born. 87 C.E.: Fire Spirit Dennis was born. 99 C.E.: Hell Demon Ulam was born. 124 C.E.: Hell Demon Ulam gained enormous strength from Doom Stone. Ulam claimed himself as the Hell King and planned to control the whole Chroland with his power. 125 C.E.: The war between Spirit Guardians and Hell Demon broke out. Raymond led the five guardians to seal Ulam in Chancel. Fire Spirit Dennis scarified himself in the war, and the other four Spirit Guardians transformed themselves into Mermaid Statue (Water Spirit), Desert Statue (Earthen Spirit), Ice-crystal Stone (Ice Spirit), and Tree of Whisperwind (Wind Spirit). 131 C.E.: Ulam’s twin brother Bart acquired the remaining energy of Doom Stone and demonized Wind Spirit, Ice Spirit and Earthen Spirit. 135 C.E.: Bart lured an innocent human to break the seal and set Ulam free. Chroland was once again thrown into a big crisis…
- We currently have no Giveaways for Chrono Tales. Please make sure you join our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter to be the first to know when we start a new giveaway or contest.
- We currently have no fansites listed for Chrono Tales. Do you own a fansite that you would like linked here? Just send us an email with your contact details and a link to your fansite to [email protected].