Cross platform MMO experience also available in iPad beta
Deepworld possesses treasures and lost technology hidden in the depths of a dilapidated, steampunk universe. Players find their way through hand-drawn mountains, caves, and ruins, or venture into cities built by friends. The raw environment is rich with resources and materials to be mined and then turned into hundreds of different items using the game’s easy-to-use crafting system. Players can customize their worlds by placing items anywhere, and can recover lost pieces of technology to build machines and restore the land.Throughout their journey, players may also encounter monsters of the deep and can create weapons to annihilate them.
A persistent online universe, Deepworld is always available for players to jump on and off with friends whenever, and with the iPad beta, wherever they are.
“Deepworld isn’t merely a sandbox for mining and crafting,” said Bytebin developers Mike Laurence and Jason Pearl. “It’s a full MMO where you can build your world with friends and meet new ones. The seamless cross-platform access through the cloud means that you can play at home on your Mac and anywhere on the iPad, entering right back into the same place in the game.”
In Deepworld players can:
- Explore and scavenge in a ruined, steampunk world, digging for precious materials and items, and restore the decayed land by assembling purification and composting machines.
- Meet new friends in an online universe across any platform
- Easily craft hundreds of items used to build whatever structure imaginable and remake the world
- Face monsters and dangers of the deep and fight them off with different weapons and protective devices
- Customize your character’s appearance and complete achievements to earn skill points to boost dexterity, mining ability, and more
Deepworld is available now for Mac at www.deepworld.com for $5.00.
Signup for the iPad beta at http://bit.ly/deepworldpad