Tamer Saga introduces the slavery system just to give players more options to interact with each other and add more fun to the game.
Tamer Saga introduces the slavery system for players to find more options to interact with each other and have more fun in the game. At the same time，
a) Master and slave
1. When you get access to the slavery system, you will be either a master or slave. If you are enslaved by somebody, you are a slave. On the other hand, you are a master.
2. As a master, you are able to enslave somebody and rescue your friends. If you have a slave, you also have the choice to set them free. Your slave can be enslaved as other people’s slave at any time.
3. When you attempt to enslave somebody who has a slave, their slave will help fight against you. If you win, you will enslave the slave instead but not the target you attempt to enslave.
4. As a matter, you may attempt to enslave others 10 times and rescue friends 5 times each day.
5. The slave can revolt against their master once on the day they were enslaved. Later on, the slave can fawn on their master once and revolt once each day.
6. The number of maximum slaves you can have at one time depends on your rank. At the beginning, you can have only 1 slave. When your rank reaches Centurion, High Lord, Marquis or Senator,
you will respectively be eligible to have a maximum of 2, 3, 4 or 5 slaves.
1. On the day you enslaved the slave, you cannot send them on a mission. From the second day on, you are able to send them on a specific mission to obtain Gold, Elements, Crystals or other stuff,
and the salve can fawn on you once each day to get some profits.
2. Each day, you may only send the slave on only one mission.
3. When sent on a mission, the slave will probably escape (the chance is higher when sent on a harder mission).
c) Targets to enslave
You can only attempt to enslave the 15 players who are the closet to you but sit a lower place than you at the Arena excluding those who are enslaved by you.
1. To enjoy some slavery fun, simply visit the Arena. You will see the corresponding panel specific to your status at the right side.
2. The panel shown below is specific to a master.
3. The panel shown below is specific to a slave.
4. At the top left shows your status as well as the corresponding actions you may perform.
5. At the top right corner shows your name and level, the number of your Gold and Crystals.
6. At the bottom you can check the recent actions performed by you and your master/slave.
7. As a slave, you can make use of the options shown below.
1. While you are not enslaved by somebody, you are allowed to attempt to enslave somebody and rescue friends as shown below.
2. You can only attempt to enslave the 15 players who are the closet to you but sit a lower place than you at the Arena excluding those who are enslaved by you.
3. At the top you can check your remaining attempts to enslave somebody and the number of your slaves.
4. At the middle of the top shows your current status.
5. The one who is sitting at a chair is a master and the one who is imprisoned by a square frame is someone’s slave.
6. You may click the Check button to check the profile of the target.
7. By clicking the triangles as shown above, you can turn to the previous or next page.
8. At the bottom you can check the record of enslaving attempts on the day.
9. When you attempt to enslave someone’s slave, their master will help fight against you. If you win the battle, the slave will belong to you. If you lose, the ownership will remain unchanged.
When you attempt to enslave a master, one of their slaves will help fight against you. If you win the battle, the slave will belong to you. If you lose, the ownership will remain unchanged.
If the target does not have a slave, they will become your slave if defeated by you in the battle.
10. When you have enough slaves, you cannot attempt to enslave anybody anymore.
11. Each day you may only attempt 10 times to enslave others. The number of maximum slaves you can have at one time depends on your rank as listed below.
1. While you are not enslaved by someone, you can attempt to rescue friends.
2. Click Rescue to fight against the friend’s master. If you win the battle, the friend will regain freedom.
3. You can click Check Master to check the profile of the friend’s master.
4. At the bottom you can check the record of your rescuing attempts on the day.
5. Each day you may attempt only 5 times to rescue friends.
Sending a Slave on a Mission
1. As a master, you can send your slaves on a mission from the second day on.
2. Simply click Send to send the slave on a mission.
3. You may only send the slave on only one mission each day.
Setting a Slave Free
You can send a slave free at any time.
Fawning on the Master
1. From the second day on, you can fawn on your master once each day to gain 1,000 to 50,000 Gold.
2. You can check the profile of your master at any time.
Revolting against the Master
When you were enslaved, you can revolt against your master at once. From the second day on, you can fawn on your master once and revolt once each day.
Everybody, come on together in the Tamer Saga in this weekend.